Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013

Slept like a baby last night ZMA is kicking in nicely.  Need to up my protein intake and just eat more in general, I find myself skipping lunch too frequently(not on purpose).  So far a good day protein wise.  

Training:
10 x 2 high hang snatch + 1 snatch @ 75#

whew, that was fun!  Nailed em all!

15 min AMRAP 85# 1 PC + 1 FS + 1 PJ

Did 40 rounds.  Could have gotten a few more in.

10 rds empty prowler 25 yards sprint 50 yards

That was hard but I liked it, a lot.


All in all, a good training day.  It was hot, that's how I like training and I felt good during.  Strong, winded, but strong.  I like it.

I am done eating crap.  There I said it.  I had a pretzel.  I was doing so good, about a month pretzel free.  ahhahahahahahah fucking warm doughy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment