Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013

I will start out saying the world was against me training today but I got most of it in.  I can not believe how sore my neck is from Annie!  Sit ups killed my neck!  Weird.  I should have my BCAA and ZMA Monday.   Sure is nice having a sponsor for my supplements :)  Thanks Will.

Training:

find 1 rm for snatch from high blocks.  HARD to do.  I find this very difficult and easily psyche myself out.  55 is easy, 65 harder made 70.  75 eludes me.  Brain vs body and brain wins :(


have video but not working now will try tomorrow


Split jerk working from 50% going up in 5# increments. PR!!!! 140. 145 is close prob could have had it but got distracted by people coming in the gym



have video

HBBS
6x 120
6x130
6x140
4x150
3x160
6x130

my right hip/low back really was bugging me first squat, was thinking I would stop but went through first set and it felt much better.  Weight felt very strong and relatively easy. :)

Ran out of time and didn't get to the swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment