Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 10, 2013

Feeling pretty good today.  Could use a little more sleep and I have a HUGE knot in my right trap up into my neck but I'm getting a massage on Friday and it should be fixed right up.

Today's training:
work up to a 3rm push jerk with perfect technique.  I NEED to drop faster.  anyway I got up to 115 and it started getting pretty crappy so I stopped there.  Here's the video
I forgot I'm supposed to be using coached eye and I'm not sure if I can post those here.  I'll try tomorrow.

My 15 min AMRAP of 2@ 105 was strong for the first 8 minutes then it started getting harder but I worked through it without dropping weight.

Front squats
5x 95
5x 105
5x 115
all felt great

glute ham raises are HARD! got 3x 10
weighted planks were HARDER! 45# lasted entire 45 sec was shaking pretty bad at the end

Protein
breakfast 35grams
lunch 35 grams
snack 12 grams

Still have no desire to eat junk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment