Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 6, 2013

This week is a little wonky as far as training goes.  My bout of pluerisy last week, dropping a 35# plate on my toes, Courtney's travel and me judging Regionals this weekends got my shit all screwed up.  I have to say I am definitely stronger than ever despite my what seem like numerous set backs along the way.  I have made many PR's in the last two weeks!  Loving it.  I know I need to focus more, not only with training but with everything.  Training by myself all the time is hard but when people come in I'm more distracted ugh, I'll figure it out and I promise no more FB while training!

Training:
Saturdays programming happened Monday.  Lungs felt much better only a little pain on deep breaths.
PR'd my front squat!!  175#  Which is awesome but as my dear coach pointed out, I had it in my head that I was going to get 175 so that's all I got.  I had more, but that little asshole on my shoulder said "you already got what you asked for" so I dropped 180


Glute ham raises
3x10-15  first time I got 15 each time!
3x 10 TTB toes made it each time and less back swing(I know strict but I need a little help)

21-15-9
thruster 35#
dip on parallettes
3:38

Tuesday
20 min work to 1rm Push press
125# was it. 130 wouldn't go for nothing tried several times.  but I will say I haven't been able to do that weight in a long time.  Felt much stronger there.

8x2 snatch balance 85#
nailed them all, felt good since they used to be pretty sketchy.  i am unable to re- back rack.  It KILLS my shoulders to bring it down so I have to clean the bar in between each rep :/

snatch high pulls @80% used 85#
getting much better at these, pulling up instead of back and keeping it close

Wed
dropped a 35# plate on my toes so I took the day off.  OOOOOOUUUCH I cried like a baby.

Thurs
played with heavy snatches because i didn't see new programming written
65, 85, 95, 105, 115 close but no cookie 120 scary!!



swings from tuesday
dare I say that 70# KB feels lighter??  May need to get a heavier one soon!!!

GO COURTNEY GO!!!  KILL IT THIS WEEKEND!!!  JUST KILL IT! <3 <3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment