Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Exhausting weekend judging regionals and stressing about the gym flooding AGAIN but everything is good.  I have the best people in my gym, they took care of it all for me.  I love them!  tHEY EVEN DID fRAN AFTER PICKING UP MATS AND IN AN INCH OF WATER!  nOW THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.  Oops, caps lock.  Anyway, I was looking forward to throwing some weights around.

Training:

No hands no feet snatch drill.  accumulate 30 reps at 55#  I think this drill is very important because I feel getting down is currently my biggest issue.  I gotta stop floating down and fucking get down(which I was trying to do here)


2 position clean hips and low thigh build to heavy single then emom 15 min @ 75%
got 115 started looking ugly so i stopped there.  75% will be 86# I'll use 90.  Here's 105


90# felt great.  I feel much stronger.

block push jerk 10x3 80% that would be 115# didn't workout so well so I went down to 105.  Felt ok, certainly not easy.
Out of time.  I'll get to the tabata tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment