Saturday, March 23, 2013

Thursday to Saturday

So, Thursday was 13.3.  I am never doing wall balls again.  I got 195 and I am not happy I didn't get through the DU's but whatever.  Friday I took as a rest day and I got a massage, it didn't help, I'm still waddling like my baby geese.

Today I took a long time warming up, taught snatch work and began my training.

1 rm snatch for today was 85#.  I dropped 95 on my back.  Got a nice new bruise but tried it 2 more times, wasn't happening so for my AMRAP 1 every min 20 min I used #65.  They felt awful, my legs are exceptionally sore, I have a ton of homework and I couldn't focus so I stopped.  I didn't finish today.  I hate not finishing but my head or body is just not in it today.  Bummer.  This week coming up will be the end of two classes so I will be able to focus a little more on training.


No comments:

Post a Comment